Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My volcano description

The lava was making the water steam up the turning the cloud black. The smoke was strong, I started to cough everybody was scared they were all screaming as loud as they can. Thinking that we were all going to get out, the lava was starting to pour out of the volcano. It started spitting fire out, suddenly the whole thing blew and the ground started to shake.

Fire started shooting over to where we were, everyone started running . There were babies crying, people screaming and children sitting on the ground with no parents. I ran as fast as i could, i dropped to the ground the only thing in sight was black mist i lay there for a little while, the only thing i could hear was people screaming and crying. I sat up but it was still too hard to see. There was someone walking towards me i yelled “Who’s there” but nobody answered .

I got up and went for a walk the aftermath was horrible I felt like my whole city was gone. The trees weren't pretty and green they were black and ugly and burnt. As i kept walking the town started getting quieter and quieter i felt alone like no-one was there. I started feeling sick but that didn't stop me from trying to finding other survivors. I could hear a helicopter one was right above my head. I started waving but they could not see me.

They were flying around in circles the mist slowly went away. I waved again then the helicopters slowly came down. This man asked me “Have you seen anyone else” I answered “No sorry” I got into the helicopter we flew around for a little while. I could see people waving their hands and yelled “stop!” The helicopter lowered to the ground and people got in, there was no-one else that we could find so we flew away tears dropped down the peoples faces in the helicopter as we left.




No comments:

Post a Comment